Manager, Order to Cash
790 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manager, Order to Cash to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Manager, Order to Cash:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage all related entity customer invoices and AR deliverables, including all related royalty and IC transactional management.
- Support and align with all related finance controls and policies, including credit, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Safeguard the proper application of our commercial terms, including distribution fees, title transfers, discounts, returns, chargebacks and rebates.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all invoices, adjustments and credit memos.
- Participate in ongoing process transformation and continuous improvement initiatives; including cross-functional projects, system implementations, and end-to-end root cause analysis to identify risks and prevent errors.
- Review and perform of all AR and Royalty transaction reconciliations, schedules, reports and statements relating to assigned entities and product lines.
- Participate in the development, management, and ongoing analysis of key OTC metrics and KPIs
- Support Accounting, Tax and Treasury partners with transactional backup and documentation for statutory, audit and financial reporting obligations
- SOX - Ensure internal controls are working effectively and propose improvements to support an evolving accounting and operational environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s in Accounting/Business Administration is desirable.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in customer finance activities (AR, Credit, and Collections), reflecting increasing levels of responsibility and subject matter expertise, including at least 2 years management experience.
- Excellent attention to both the details and ultimate goals of the OTC organization processes
- Strong leadership skills with experience of empowering people; developing individual skills to their maximum potential, training and employee development as well as continuous improvement
- Willingness and ability to work hands-on, collaboratively and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in global and cross-functional environments.
- ERP system experience, Oracle EBS a plus
- A mixture of Global Order-to-Cash operational know-how, Pharma/Biotech savvy, and direct experience partnering with Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain Functions would be a distinct advantage. Large company experience is also desired. Previous management experience is essential.