Management Associate IV
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Management Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Management Associate IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, accurate, and effective Executive Administrative support to Sr. Management, contributing to organizational and corporate goals
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Able to make independent decisions regarding calendar priorities of those you support to reduce conflicts and accommodate high priority commitments
- Address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions without relying on precedent or supervisory review; understand and troubleshoot from a broader perspective
- Supports and collaborates with the administrative team, acts as the departmental “ go-to-person” for general operational or administrative questions or other inquiries. May serve as team lead and/or mentor for administrative staff
- Document management and retention; complying with company guidelines and necessary confidentiality measures
- Support Sr Management with scheduling travel and processing expense reports
- Manage and prioritize work within or across the organization by providing project leadership, direction, training and assistance to others by:
- Coordinating, scheduling and preparing for meetings or presentations?
- Gathering information and/or, formatting or editing departmental materials, presentations or other documentation, management?
- Serve as liaison between the business and external vendor/s; management and communication
- Generate and process contracts as requested
- Acts as the departmental resource on new systems or departmental processes
- Responsible for training new administrative team members on general departmental processes, systems and tools
- Responsible for maintaining a fully accurate and up-to-date departmental roster and distribution list/s, complete with all employees and other key departmental information
- Manage all aspects of new hire department onboarding and/or offboarding activities
- Where assigned, coordinates department or other team meetings both off and on-site, which may include directly managing all event planning requirements and related logistics including contract negotiations, vendor management and budget
- Assist with special projects as assigned by administrative team manager
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of activities
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior executives
- BA/BS Degree in Business or related discipline is strongly preferred
- Ability to remain flexible and work extended hours as the business requires
- Will be a proven administrative professional with a proven record of success working in Executive environments that require tremendous professionalism, organization, confidentiality and accuracy. Further, it is critical the Management Associate present with exceptional ability to remain poised in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a track record of forming strong partnerships with peers. Finally, the Management Associate must be responsible, reliable, a self-starter and have a " can do" attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation and collaboration skills
- Genuine interest and desire to improve current processes
- Committed to displaying professionalism in all internal and external endeavors
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to successfully partner with individuals from multiple organizations in order to achieve desired results
- Someone who manifests trust, and is known for his/her ethics and integrity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and related business applications