Maintenance Mechanic (Weekend Shift)
2701 Orchard Pkwy San Jose, CA 95134
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to be part of our Client’ s team in the North San Jose area.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Maintains all machinery, including both repair and routine maintenance
- Maintains facilities, including circuit wiring, carpentry, sheetrock work, data
- and phone wiring, and air lines
- Trouble-shoot the most complex mechanical and electrical problems with all forms of sheet metal and machining equipment
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in a sheet metal fabrication facility or machine shop with similar equipment to the company
- Advanced knowledge of most sheet metal machinery, including routine maintenance and repair
- Ability to accomplish most skilled carpentry work such as metal and wood framing, sheet rock and basic cabinetry
- High level electrical skills including ability to do the following without supervision: Run conduit, add circuits to existing panels, add sub-panels, and work with 3 phase wiring
- Some familiarity with hazardous material laws and regulations including handling, labeling, and disposal
- Some familiarity with GHS requirements
- Must be able to read and properly interpret construction blueprints and machine mechanical drawings
- Should have very good to excellent familiarity with basic machine electrical schematics