3510 Luyung Dr Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Bayside Solutions is seeking a MIG Welder to be part of our Client’ s team in Sacramento area.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
***Weld Day Shift: 6: 00 am – 2: 30 pm***
***Weld Swing Shift: 2: 30 pm – 1: 00 am***
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area, in Fair Oaks.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Produces quality MIG welds in different positions on varied alloys through a wide range of material gages
- Performs adjustments on MIG and TIG welding machines as needed
- Perform MIG welds throughout a limited range of material gages, alloys and positions
- MIG, and Dual-Shield welding processes
- Handle and stack parts in a way that ensures dimensional and cosmetic integrity
- Develop and build basic fixturing
- Heavy Fab – D 1.1 experience, Sheet Metal Fab D 1.3 and D 1.6 experience
- Performs basic sheet metal operations in various departments as needed
Education & Experience:
- Two and a half years of sheet metal experience is required of which two years must have been MIG and or TIG welding
Knowledge / Skills:
- Requires the ability to read and understand written documents.
- Read and comprehend basic blueprints
- Heavy Fab – D 1.1 experience, Sheet Metal Fab D 1.3 and D 1.6 experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue print drawing, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to read a standard and metric tape measure.
- Basic arithmetic such as addition and subtraction.
- The ability to straighten welded parts
- Use of dial calipers, vernier calipers, protractors, squares and other measuring instruments as required
- Most assigned tasks for this position may involve “ Medium Work”, however some may involve “ Heavy Work” as defined below. The hiring authority may review the applicant’ s physical ability based on the specific tasks to be assigned.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects