Staffing Consultant I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Staffing Consultant I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Staffing Consultant I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support Principal Program Manager for recruitment and programming efforts related to attract, hire, retain and support top talent for CMG, PD, Corp Groups, USMA, and MBA (Summer Associates) intern Hiring.
- Provide system support in managing recruitment logistics with a keen eye to detail and self-management.
- Have an eye for detail and documentation in tracking and improving our tracking processes.
- Event management support for educational, professional development, and social events for interns.
- Provide active candidates for open requisitions.
- Identify candidates for open requisitions through active resources (external corporate website referral by internal employees, etc, job boards).
- Provide initial candidate contact through availability pre-screening.
- Represent company and provide company requisition information to candidates as needed.
Summary of Required Skills:
- 4+ years’ recruiting experience with a preference for biotech/pharm recruitment background.
- Highly proficient in the use of office systems, personal computers, candidate database systems and internet applications.
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to work in a fast paced, complex, deadline driven environment with multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and communication skills (written, oral, listening and presentation).
- Should have knowledge about the capability of the organization, employee growth and development opportunities, relocation and practices.
- Knowledgeable of country/region norms and government regulations.
- Must have the ability to prioritize high volume and high priority tasks and business requirements.