6701 Kaiser Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16054
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Logistics Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Logistics Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Accurately picks (using RF gun), packs, stages, scales, and loads customer orders for external/internal movement and prepares all pertinent documentation.
- Monitors and maintains an adequate supply of operating supplies and informs Coach when supplies need to be ordered.
- Maintains / back fills their respective areas keeping the supplies available.
- Performs clean up and light maintenance duties to maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
- Actively participates in and completes all company training programs for Work Instructions (WI), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Company Policies, and Safety programs demonstrating learned knowledge on a daily basis.
- Actively participates in all Company and Departmental meetings, Performance Centers, etc.
- Performs cycle counts on a daily basis for their assigned area using RF gun and assists in reconciling discrepancies with Inventory Control.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 to 4 years GMP warehouse experience
- Ability to learn and apply all relevant WIs, SOPs, and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to read information and apply what was described in the reading material to situations which may contain several details or describe processes involving several steps.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to peers and management.
- Must have reliable transportation as position requires working at warehousing facilities located at multiple sites.
- Ability to use computers to perform a variety of data-entry transactions, perform RF transactions and to retrieve information (procedures; safety, employment, and other information using a calculator.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math functions using a calculator (add, subtract, multiply, divide, rounding, etc.).
- Demonstrated high level of personal motivation and initiative and be able to work independently to complete daily tasks assigned.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with daily work assignment changes as well as a continuously-improving work environment.
- Ability and willingness to maintain accurate and factual hard-copy and electronic records.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work and participate effectively in a team environment. Operate warehouse industrial material handling equipment as required including Pallet Jacks, Pallet Transfer, Shrink Bundler, Strapping Machines, Shrink Wrapper, Pallet Scales, Conveyor, etc.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions, as assigned by management, coaches, peers, or in written instructions.
- Attention to detail, safety, quality and customer requirements.
- Familiarity with MS Office products (specifically Word, Outlook, and Excel) and SAP or equivalent systems.