915 Linda Vista Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Logistics Analyst to be part of our Client’ s team in Mountain View, CA. This client is building cutting edge, sustainable transportation.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work for a company that is local to the Bay Area.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop reporting and dashboards for key operational processes and budgets
- Manage partners (3PLs, DCs and Suppliers) daily operations to specified SLAs (service level agreements)
- Identify and track worldwide KPIs and report up to the executive team
- Collaborate with Customer Stoke and Marketing teams to improve performance and company-wide processes
- Collaborate with the Planning team to keep inventory at target levels across all geographies
- Reconcile inventory transactions and cycle counts at all DCs
- Support inventory tracking and reconciliation processes
- Monitor delivery compliance across multiple channels
- Track all shipments key from origin to destination and monitor for any exceptions
- Develop written procedures for all distribution activities
- Develop dangerous goods compliance program and processes with stakeholders
- Analyze freight cost management logistics data and develop a benchmark to drive optimization across logistics network
- 3+ years’ experience with logistics
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Logistics and/or Engineering discipline preferred.
- Highly detail oriented
- A technical person with the ability to quickly understand business processes and drivers in a logistics environment
- Understanding of Operations Finance, Cost Metrics, Budgets and Purchase Orders
- Strong data and analytical skills; ability to drill into operational data, analyze the data and make recommendations to peers and management teams
- Expertise in Excel
- Exceptional verbal, analytical, written, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present to all levels of leadership