Lead Java Fullstack Developer
2578 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583
Job Description: Developer 4
Summary: Bayside Solutions is seeking a Developer for their direct banking client to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
*Supports applications; revising, updating, and providing documentation as required.
*Assists in performing systems integration testing and user acceptance testing as required by software development lifecycle.
*Executes or participates in parallel, pilot and other system test phases prior to implementation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
*Researches, prepares detailed specifications, defines, designs, develops, tests, debugs, installs, and modifies computer software in various platforms in a complex and integrated systems environment.
*Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
*Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
*Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
*Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
*Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
*Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
*Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
*10-13 years experience required.
*Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
*Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML).
*Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
*Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
*Working experience in Contact Center technologies related to IVR implementation.
*Knowledge and working experience in Chatbot technologies is a huge plus.
*Strong hands on Java/J2EE experience. Extensive knowledge in MVC frameworks like Spring, Hiberante
1) 8-14 years of hands experience in software development
2) 10+ years of experience in Java/J2EE/Oracle
3) 8+ years of experience in MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework
4) 8+ years of experience in Architecture and building robust, scalable applications
6)5+ years in vendor product technology assessment.
7)4+ years of web applications experience experience
8)2+ years of Web/Micro Services expertise (SOAP, RESTFul)
10) 3+ Year of experience in XML technologies (XSLT, XPath, XSD).
11) 3+ years of Integration Services experience.
12) 8+ Years of SQL, PL/SQL experience and strong on DB concepts.
13) Any of the following Banking domain experience is good to have: Core Banking, Digital Banking (Online, Mobile, Transfers), Account Origination, Customer Onboarding, Customer profiling, Customer Journey, Customer 360.
1) Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
2) Deep Knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies
3) Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
4) Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
5) Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols. 6) Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
7)A BS/BA/BE degree or higher in Computer Science