Lead IT Applications Analyst (POS)
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568 | Direct Hire
Role: Lead IT App Analyst aka Project Manager
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lead IT App Analyst for our client in Dublin CA. A successful candidate will be responsible for working on projects, assignments and issues. This candidate will act independently to control procedures on new or special assignments and may supervise the activities of others associates.
Primary Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Identify holes in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholder’ s complex projects.
- Develop high level functional design solutions.
- Ensure designs abide by the architectural roadmap; support development/execution/operation of service complex projects.
- Authenticate processes to guarantee that specific designs match and are traceable to requirements complex projects.
- Must be influential and authoritative advising development team during design and build phases to safeguard quality deliverables are produced.
- Drive test execution throughout all phases of testing
- Create training deliverables: training plan, training schedule, job aids, etc.
- 8 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree (required) or Master’ s Degree (nice to have) from a STEM related field.
- Ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
- Ability to create formal networks involving coordination among groups
- Very technically competent
- Working experience with POS and payment processing systems
- Programming experience with computer languages such as SQL, PL/SQL
- Working experience with system configurations, file systems, network, and Store device