Labware Technician (SSFP)
1 Antibody Way Oceanside, CA 92056
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Labware Technician (SSFP) to be part of our client’ s team in Oceanside. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Labware Technician (SSFP):
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing duties in the weigh and dispense function (pre-weight, shipping, receiving and delivery of non-GMP materials).
- Loads, unloads and/or conveys materials throughout the organization, performs a combination of tasks which may include shipping and/or receiving.
- Materials maybe of a hazardous/ controlled nature requiring regulatory endorsements prior to handling.
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials; prepares records of materials shipped and boxes, and prepare parts and tooling for special shipment.
- May develop reports, prepare metrics and/or analyze data.
- Responsible for washing, autoclaving, and prepping small parts and weigh tools for production use.
- This position works 12-hour shifts, either 3 or 4 days per week (alternating).
- Move and storing cGMP and/ or non-cGMP materials.
- Monitor critical equipment information.
- Comply with safety requirements cGMP, SOP and manufacturing documentation.
- Delivering and distributing dispensed material.
- Maintain records for cycle counts and inventory checks.
- All employees with jobs that require access to the Warehouse must be able to pass the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Security Threat Assessment (STA).
- Follows established safety and environmental guidelines and procedures for all work performed.
- Immediately reports safety and environmental incidents including injuries, illnesses, near misses, and safety suggestions.
- Fosters a positive safety culture in which no one gets hurt.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Associate Degree and 3 year experience or HS and 5-6 years of experience preferred.
- 3 year experience in warehouse or GMP regulated environment preferred.
- Familiarity of computer-based systems.
- Prior experience in batch making or processing preferred.
- Prior experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior training in chemicals/powder handling/ dispensing, and good laboratory methods/ practices preferred.
- Ability to obtain Hazardous Materials endorsement.
- Ability to meet DEA requirements for controlled materials exemption certification.
- Valid driver’ s license and good driving record.