Laboratory Technician Operations
1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Laboratory Technician Operations to be part of our client’ s team in the New Jersey, area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Lab Tech Ops
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Organizes, conducts, and monitors laboratory compliance activity. Responsible for CTU alarm response and resolution and ensuring compliant laboratory practices.
- Participates in routine lab maintenance, lab safety, ISO and QSR implementation.
- Has primary responsibility for training new or temporary departmental employees. Reports employee’ s progress to supervisor and document training process as per RMD procedures.
- Serves as primary contact person for scientific staff concerning laboratory compliance, logbooks, and acquisitions. Contacts appropriate Facilities staff or outside service contractors to schedule repair and preventative maintenance as may be required by position. Reports malfunctions to supervisor and makes sound recommendations to solve problems.
- Establishes as appropriate internal/cross-functional/customer relationships.
- Monitors lab supply inventory, generates expense purchase requisitions, inputs production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP, RAM, etc.) or departmental database, and maintains documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- Provides input for improving existing laboratory procedures and makes sound recommendations to solve problems. Assists supervisor in development and implementation of new procedures and evaluating new laboratories. Writes or assists with generation of written standard operating procedures.
- Team member for projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Assist in the areas of equipment compliance and calibration.
- Aids in equipment non-conformance investigations
- Schedules all calibration and preventative maintenance events for all vendor equipment
- Tracks expenses and contracts
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS Degree
- Laboratory Experience not required.
- Basic GMP Knowledge a plus.
- Must be motivated, flexible, focused and use independent judgment to make decisions in a high paced work environment.
- Demonstrates competence in reading and completing charts, forms, and other documents.
- Proven ability to use personal computer, word-processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Experience conducting and writing non-conformance investigations and experience with equipment and laboratory compliance in a GMP environment is highly desirable.