Laboratory Technician Operations - Oligonucleotide Purification
1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Laboratory Technician Operations - Oligonucleotide Purification to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Lab Tech Ops
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- A Contract position is available in the Oligonucleotide Manufacturing Group for individuals with experience in oligonucleotide purification production and oligonucleotide characterization by analytical HPLC methods.
- Performing oligonucleotide purification and characterization by following detailed instructions outlined in production batch records and SOPs
- The candidate will be expected to organize work to ensure efficient utilization of time and materials and to complete all procedures in a cGMP compliant manner
- The candidate will also be expected to respond quickly and effectively to multiple and changing priorities, and to schedule work effectively to ensure that current and future needs are met
- The candidate will be required to accurately and consistently record methods, materials, and results in batch records according to established formats and to keep supervisor informed on status of all projects and of significant findings and results in critical areas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- B.S. in Chemistry/Biochemistry or related discipline is required
- Knowledge in oligonucleotide purification and PCR technology is desirable
- Good communication and teamwork skills are required
- Ability to work under cGMP guidelines, and coordinate/implement production schedule is necessary
- Strong verbal/written skills are required
- HPLC experience Preferred