Laboratory Technician Operations - Laboratory Controls
1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Laboratory Technician Operations - Laboratory Controls to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Lab Tech Ops - Laboratory Controls
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform sampling and testing as required to meet Operations goals and objectives with direction from supervisor as appropriate.
- Sampling and testing of environmental samples including all data entry within the allotted Turn Around Times with focus on document returns, error rates, and human error
- Entry of data into trends and evaluation of trends within the allotted Turn Around Times
- Validation of data, as appropriate
- Able to interpret data based on data and analysis
- Awareness and compliance to cGMP, GLP, GDP and other regulations. When necessary, escalating non-compliance to these regulations
- Overseeing and participating in laboratory maintenance including routine cleaning, instrument maintenance and maintaining laboratories in audit ready condition. Able to identify improvements and implement with collaboration from supervisor.
- Participating in validation activities
- Complete all required training in learning solution and/or as specified by your manager on time to remain compliant. This includes managing both GMP and competency/skill code training. Additional training should be performed as required by business need and/or individual development.
- Ability to work, day-to day-with supervision to correctly complete daily scheduled and unscheduled testing related activities.
- Participate and implements process improvements to meet business needs.
- Is flexible able to shift priorities while balancing commitments and daily work requirements, with direction from supervisor.
- Seeks candid feedback on his or her performance.
- Actively manages her or his career to pursue personal goals and priorities with collaboration from supervisor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Education: Associates Degree or higher
- The suitable candidate works under general supervision to perform Quality Control sampling and microbiological and chemical based testing of environmental samples using established procedures and technical and theoretical understanding.
- Sample collection, sample handling and testing of environmental samples
- Viable/Nonviable Air, Viable Surface
- Chemical Testing: Total Organic Carbon, Conductivity, Chlorine, pH
- Vaccuum (micro) filtration
- Growth Promotion testing of microbiological media
- Data entry and analysis, validation of data
- Assumes responsibility for the accuracy, quality and timeliness of results
- Evaluation of results and trends
- Awareness and adherence to cGMP, GLP, other regulations
- Performs tasks according to established internal safety guidelines and procedures, and as specified by appropriate external regulatory agencies (e.g. OSHA)
- Participates in routine lab maintenance, routine cleaning, instrument maintenance, lab safety
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, EXCEL)