Laboratory Technician Operations - Central Weigh 2nd Shift
1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Laboratory Technician Operations - Central Weigh to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Lab Tech Ops - Central Weigh 1st Shift
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform weighing and dispensing of raw materials for process orders, inventory management, and warehouse management following applicable SOPs and Batch records.
- Will be required to accurately and consistently record methods, materials, and results in batch records according to established formats.
- Utilize SAP for inventory transactions of raw materials, dispensed materials, and IOR (Internal Order Request) accurately and on time.
- Ensure accurate inventory by monitoring and adjusting materials as needed.
- Manages schedules, workload and establishes priorities using inputs from business requirements, SAP, and customer needs.
- Expected to respond quickly and effectively to multiple and changing priorities and to schedule work effectively To ensure that current and future needs are met.
- Work in a team environment to ensure department goals are met.
- Keep supervisor informed on status of all projects and significant findings and results in critical areas.
- Ensure good cGMPs and cGDP are adhered to along with all OSHA safety regulations.
- Attend required training classes and participates in on-the-job training to ensure training compliance.
- Ensure work areas (labs, warehouse, satellite areas) are properly maintained and cGMP compliant.
- To assist and contribute with continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience or Associates Degree
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in manufacturing, warehousing, and/or inventory management is desirable.
- Schedule M-F 3pm to 11: 30PM
- Focus and attention to customer needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work under cGMP guidelines, and coordinate/implement production schedule is necessary.
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs. daily is required