Lab Technician Operations- - Bulk Manufacturing 2nd Shift
1080 U.S. Highway 202 Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Laboratory Technician Operations - Bulk Manufacturing 2nd Shift to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with one of the leaders in the Diagnostics industry.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Lab Tech Ops - Bulk Manufacturing 2nd Shift
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform bulk production and production support duties for Operations.
- Performs a variety of duties relating to production operations. Follows departmental work instructions, SOP' s, OSHA safety regulations and cGMPs to perform assigned tasks.
- Monitor and oversee lab supply inventory, generate expense purchase requisitions, if applicable, input production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP / LIMS) and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- Duties may include handling of hazardous materials in activities described above. Depending upon area of assignment or primary focus, may maintain departmental stock rooms, keep labs stocked, prepare bulks as needed/required which will also include performing direct production.
- Maintain stock rooms and laboratories or work areas properly stocked with daily supplies to include the scheduling of repairs and preventative maintenance as necessary and report malfunctions to supervisor.
- Monitor lab supply inventory, generate expense purchase requisitions, if applicable, input production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP / LIMS) and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- Interface with internal groups to assure laboratory equipment maintenance, calibration and documents conform to established practices.
- Attends required training classes and participates in on-the-job training.
- Manages schedules, workload and establishes priorities using inputs from business requirements, SAP, and/or internal customer needs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have an AA or BS degree preferred
- 0-2 Years General laboratory experience.
- Basic GMP Knowledge.
- Demonstrates ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Directions for Testing (DFT) documents.
- Demonstrates competence in reading and completing charts, forms, and other documents.
- Ability to use personal computer with basic word-processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills highly desirable.
- Schedule: M-F 3pm to 11: 30pm