6111 Johnson Court, Suite 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with a growing biotech startup!
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepare necessary materials for experiments using wet lab techniques.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- Work in clean room and small scale assembly lab environments while adhering to PPE requirements.
- Ensure labs have necessary supplies to run experiments, which includes chemical surface preparation of materials and assembling small parts.
- Track reagents and materials used in experiments and assemblies.
- Keep inventory of supplies and ensure a healthy stock of materials at all times
- Certify incoming material is inspected and meets known standards.
- Assist lab personnel with miscellaneous needs.
- Troubleshoot issues regarding equipment preparation as they arise.
- Prepare qPCR reagents daily.
- Bachelor' s Degree, 1 year of experience
- Background in molecular biology, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, or similar, or industry experience working with qPCR.
- Extensive experience with qPCR, PCR, qRTPCR, RT-PCR.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Willingness to help other lab members.