Lab Technician I
340 Pt. San Bruno Blvd., SSF13 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Lab Technician I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- We are seeking a contractor to support lab operations in Discovery Chemistry.
- This person will join a high energy team.
- Responsible for all aspects of lab operations including management of lab equipment, chemicals and supplies.
- Maintenance of department web sites.
- Coordination of lab cleanouts.
- Equipment repairs.
- Building maintenance.
- Ensuring overall smooth lab operations in the department.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have earned at least a B.S. degree in Chemistry, or related field.
- Must be comfortable working in a lab.
- Experience in a chemistry lab is a plus.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have problem-solving skills.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.