Lab Technician - Operations
1080 US Highway 202 South, Building 500 Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician - Operations to be part of our client’ s team in Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Lab Technician - Operations:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Formulating enzyme Bulks, enzyme Reagents, Oligo Pools, Liat’ s oligo solutions, Buffer solutions, Protease production and HPLC eluent solutions by following. detailed instructions outlined in production batch records and SOPs.
- Organize work to ensure efficient utilization of time and materials and to complete all procedures in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Respond effectively to multiple and changing priorities, rescheduling work effectively to ensure that current and future needs are met.
- Accurately and consistently record methods, materials, and results in batch records according to established formats and to keep supervisor informed on status of all projects and of significant findings and results in critical areas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or other scientific discipline is preferred.
- Experience working in a laboratory and/or manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Good communication and teamwork skills are required.
- Ability to work under cGMP guidelines, and coordinate/implement production schedule is necessary.
- Strong verbal/written skills are required.
- Knowledge & ability to work with chemicals, including solvents.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing/laboratory environment and wearing protective clothing for extended periods.
- Good documentation skills, including ability to write clear and legibly.
- Organized, neat, conscientious, and flexible.
- Duties may include handling of hazardous materials.
- Manages schedules, workload and establishes priorities using inputs from business requirements, SAP, and/or internal customer needs.