2701 Orchard Pkwy San Jose, CA 95134
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Kitter/Warehouse to be part of our Client’ s team in San Jose. This is an opportunity to work with a company that specializes in made-to-spec parts that are used in critical medical and transportation applications, which include the fabrication of large metal weldments, precision sheet metal fabrication, and CNC machining of small, medium, and large devices.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area, in San Jose.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Stand Up Reach Truck/Cherry Picker
- Perform general inspection for damage
- Verify content and quantity of shipments delivered.
- Perform Receiving and Inventory transactions in VISUAL MANUFACTURING.
- Tag or label items received and stage for movement to assigned stocking location.
- May put away some items into stocking locations and enter appropriate transactions in VISUAL MANUFACTURING.
- May pull some items from stock for Manufacturing, and enter appropriate transactions in VISUAL MANUFACTURING.
- Performs other related tasks assigned by the department Supervisor.
- Kitter Experiance.
- Reach Truck Experiance
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 2 Years related job experience.
- Minimum 2 Years of computer experience using windows based software.
- Basic Arithmetic
- Has kitting experience
- Forklift experienced preferred
- RF scanner experience
- Cycle count experience
- Open to overtime if needed, including Saturdays
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Good organization skills
- Ability to complete moderate to complex administrative documentation.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with ERP software, including Inventory Transactions, Adjustments, Issues, Receipts, Returns
- Most assigned tasks for this position may involve “ Light work”, however some may involve “ Medium Work” as defined below. The hiring authority may review the applicant’ s physical ability based on the specific tasks to be assigned:
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects