Ion Pump Technician
48501 Milmont Dr Fremont, CA 94538
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Ion Pump Technician (Bead Blaster/Ion Pump Assembly/Dis-assembly) to be part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco East Bay Area.
Our partner’ s culture relies on innovation, teamwork, accountability, and integrity.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Ion Pump Technician (Bead Blaster/Ion Pump Assembly/Dis-assembly)
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Maintain clean, safe work areas
- Follow safe work practices during the performance of work; take all reasonable precautions, e.g. protective masks, eye shields
- Discover and report any unsafe or hazardous situations
- Report any injuries to supervisor or company managers immediately
- Glass bead blast specialized products
- Disassembly, painting and reassembly of ion pump & magnet assemblies
- Seek advice and instruction as needed during the course of work
- Ancillary Team-Related and company tasks as required
- Report hours worked on company Time Record; Unauthorized overtime is not allowed; FLSA Status is Non-Exempt Status.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Attention to safe work practices
- Satisfactory communication skills
- Reliability and punctuality in attendance
- Attention to detail, product quality and service
- Sense of urgency with regards to product shipments and delivery
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Familiarity with small hand tools
- Good judgment as to when to seek instructions
- Ability to lift fifty pounds assistance free, and fifty-one plus pounds with assistance, whether that assistance be another individual or by mechanical assistance