Inventory Control Clerk (Day Shift)
2701 Orchard Pkwy San Jose, CA 95134
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Inventory Control Clerk to be part of our Client’ s team in San Jose.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Inventory Control Clerk 1
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Inventory Control Clerk 1 is responsible for receiving, shelving, counting, kitting and issuance of all components and related activities. This individual works closely with the Inventory Control Clerk 2 and assembly personnel to ensure accurate and timely processing of material requirements. This position is also responsible for other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Cycle counts inventory locations
- Assists Warehouse Supervisor or Shipping Manager as required.
- Maintains Kan Ban carts for assemblies
- Reviews material requirements with Assembly Manager or Inventory Control Clerk 2
- Pulls “ Kan Ban Kits” and records material shortages
- Maintains inventory locations in Visual manufacturing
- Assures the successful issuance of materials against assembly orders by bar-coding and issuance of materials for assembly
Position receives primary direction from the Warehouse Supervisor. This position may also take direction from Inventory Control Clerk 2, Warehouse Lead, or other management staff.
- Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge or ERP systems
- 1-2 Years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities defined
- 1 Year of computer experience
Knowledge / Skills
- Basic Arithmetic
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Good organization skills
- Ability to complete simple to moderate administrative paperwork
- Good communication skills
- Certificates and Licenses
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Extended periods of time standing
- Extended periods working on a computer