1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Interview Scheduler to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Schedule a high volume of candidate interviews by partnering with TA team, hiring managers, and administrative staff
- Effectively engage with candidates, managers & employees at all levels to ensure the most positive candidate experience
- Handle on site interview logistics/set up, as needed, such as setup of conference rooms, hangout interviews, organizing lunch, area overviews, etc.
- Clearly communicate expectations with candidates regarding logistics for the interview process and help answer any questions.
- Set expectations on interview process with interview team, and provide materials, such as agenda and interview questions in advance of interviews
- Schedule and reschedule interviews in conjunction with Google calendar or Workday
- Assist candidates with organizing travel arrangements for interviews
- Assist in collecting feedback on candidates from interviewers
- Submit & process candidate reimbursement requests
- Collect feedback on interview process
- Enter requisitions into Workday hiring system (as needed)
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS Preferred
- Local candidates only
- Strong sense of urgency in responding to manager, recruiter and candidate requests and questions
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem/issue resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications, including Google mail/apps, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- High interest in working and forging a career in recruiting or HR as this is a position that could potentially lead to other growth opportunities in the HR/Talent Acquisition organization