601 Gateway Blvd., SSF85
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16287
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Intake Coordinator I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Intake Coordinator I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
- Summary of Responsibilities:
- Review data submitted through referral sources.
- Perform initial data entry into the Access Solutions system.
- Prepare hard copy file and generate and remit referral acknowledgment letter to referring source.
- Provide administrative support to Case Managers miscellaneous clerical tasks.
- Aid and support multiple ongoing department projects, as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Periodic mandatory overtime throughout the year is required in Access Solutions Operations. This may include, but is not limited to, high referral season (Blizzard, Enrollment renewal), new product or system launches, new line extensions, or any unexpected surge in volume or backlog situations. May include weekends as needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and exemplary organizational skills.
- Ability to process high volume of incoming faxes (electronically) by reading and determining where and how they are filed.
- Knowledge of data entry and basic computer skills.
- Must possess solid team work and relationship management skills.
- Decision Making
- Technical and Business Expertise
- Achieving Results