5350 Horton Street Emeryville, CA 94608
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Instrumentation Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in Emeryville. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Key member of our instrumentation & calibration team responsible for vendor-provided equipment calibration and metrology.
- Ensure calibration/metrology equipment are well maintained, functional and accurate. The successful candidate shall understand that the key priority of this organization is to provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- On-time completion of scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Monitor areas of responsibility for continuous improvement.
- Primary responsibilities for role:
- Provide a leadership role in coordinating and ensuring vendor/contractor related maintenance/calibration activities are completed on time
- Manage predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance efforts as required to improve calibration/metrology equipment availability
- Review maintenance and calibration records completed by vendors, verifying accuracy and
- Excellent communication and coordination skills. Advanced knowledge of equipment and experience in calibration and metrology.
- Support new equipment projects from engineering to manufacturing
- Analyze/trend maintenance/calibration results and recommend corrective actions resulting in stable and capable processes.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including: cGMP and FDA
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, 3 years of which must be in equipment calibration or metrology, and biomedical or pharmaceutical manufacturing (GMP) experience required
- Associate of Science Degree (Engineering Technology, Electronics Technology, or Biomedical Electronics Preferred) or equivalent.
- Must have good social and communication skills.
- Must have good knowledge of the calibration process and calibration requirements of NIST and ISO regulatory agencies.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience with Maximo CMMS preferred.