South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Inspection/Packaging Operator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the final packaging of the necessary products using Current Good Manufacturing Procedures standards while maintaining the production schedule.
- Order and receive packaging products and materials. . Package all products with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Accurately complete detail-oriented, process-related documentation (i.e.: work-in-process, vial and component inventories and equipment logs).
- Setup, operate and troubleshoot equipment.
- Adopt and maintain a teamwork attitude to effectively and efficiently manage production needs within the department.
- Effectively communicate with peers and management to ensure that all process related issues are properly resolved.
- Communicate quality issues and complete discrepancy documentation as required in a timely manner.
- Strictly adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and safety guidelines during the manufacturing process.
- Support department-wide continuous learning.
- Complete assigned department project work.
Summary of Qualifications:
- College work preferred or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of basic math calculations related to yield and reconciliation.
- Minor experience in production/assembly line operations, and/or detailed inspection skills a plus.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills. \n. A strong organizational skill with the ability to resolve issues and adapt to changing priorities. Eagerness and willingness to learn and exhibit initiative while working in a dynamic teamwork environment.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, off-shifts, and overtime when needed.
- All candidates must pass a vision acuity and color discrimination test.