341 Allerton Ave.
South San Franciscio,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16345
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate II-III to be part of our Client’ s team in the South San Francisco Area.
This is an opportunity to join a microbiome drug discovery platform to develop novel therapeutics in a range of disease. Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation! This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
In-Vivo Research Associate
Our client is looking for a researcher to support their in vivo studies, specifically in immunology and immuno-oncology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design and execution of in vivo studies, including data analysis and reporting
- Play a role in the day-to-day operations in the vivarium, including ordering/receiving animals, husbandry, cleaning, and welfare checks in compliance with IACUC protocols
- Continuous contribution to scientific discussions and decision-making to advance our internal scientific understanding
- Work closely with discovery scientists to move programs forward
- Experience with animal models in immuno-oncology as well as animal husbandry
- Competent in handling animals, including oral gavage, i.p., s.c., and i.v. dosing in mice
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative industry research environment
- Ability to support multiple projects while meeting ambitious goals and timelines
- Excellent organizational skills and are a strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Willing to be flexible with your work hours based on study needs - for instance, some weekend work may be required
- A degree from an accredited university
- Prior experience in drug development, in vivo pharmacology, target assessment, translational biomarkers, animal surgeries, blood draws, and primary cell isolation
- Prior experience with in vivo model development, ideally in immunology or immuno-oncology
- Bonus: hold an AALAS certification