1625 W Fountainhead Parkway Tempe, AZ 85282
ROLE: Implementation Engineer
LOCATIONS: Tempe, AZ
Bayside Solutions is looking for a CA SSO Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Java, WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field with 10 years’ experience required.
- 7 years’ experience using SSO products:
- SiteMinder experience mandatory
- ForgeRock and Oracle Access Manager experience desirable
- Hands on experience in CA SSO 12.8 Suite with special emphasis on setting up CA Secure Proxy Server (SPS)/Access Gateway is mandatory.
- Expert knowledge in CA SSO installation setup in HA
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - WebSphere, Informatica etc.).