IT Senior Manager(End User Productivity Technology)
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
IT Senior Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage budget, resources and schedules across multiple projects, internal and system integrator staff.
- Coordinate with other programs and IT’ s shared services
- Identify, manage and communicate issues, risks and dependencies to project stakeholders and sponsors
- Leading a cross-functional team dedicated to this initiative.
- Developing a collaboration workplace platform that incorporates market trends and technologies as appropriate.
- Applying user-experience principles.
- Establishing a measurement framework to evolve and improve capabilities on an ongoing basis
- Works closely with HR to understand employees' current challenges and experience, demographic changes in the workforce.
- At least 10 to 15 years’ IT experience within a Fortune 500 or similar IT environment
- At least 5 years implementing portal & collaboration technologies, ideally Office365 and SharePoint.
- Must be able to quickly establish credibility at all levels of the organization including senior-level business executives
- Experience leading business process management professionals to rethink, simplify and redesign existing processes to ensure employee engagement and effectiveness.
- Able to develop metrics that allow the organization to gauge the success of its Portal & Collaboration investments. Ensures that this data is collected, analyzed, tracked, communicated using performance scorecards, and acted upon.
- Ability to effectively guide and sustain people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.