IT QA Analyst
1625 W Fountainhead Parkway Tempe, AZ 85282
Role: Sr. QA Analyst
Location: Tempe, AZ
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior QA Analyst to be responsible for the total quality of the credit origination platform. The QA Lead will obtain an expert-level knowledge of business processes, review system requirements (stories), develop, execute (manual and automated), and automate test plans, cases, scripts, data, and scenarios; debugs, and implements software solutions. Works collaboratively and autonomously in a fast paced DevOps Agile team on highly complex issues. In a DevOps Scrum team, this role may write functional code, test it, or troubleshoot production issues depending upon the day.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Principal duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Captures test results, metrics, crafts reports, and works with the team to identify ways to mitigate reoccurrence of like issues.
- Partners with other test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
- Manage the triage, prioritization, resolution, automation, and delivery of fixes for defects, including production defects.
- Leads the effort to establish a KPI practice to measure quality-effectiveness of the team
- Leads the planning and execution of automation solutions from scratch.
- Raise red flags and facilitate dialogue that transforms “ issues” into actionable plans, when the critical automation deliverables are at risk of impacting a given sprint, or the overall timeline commitment.
- Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test activities utilizing various tools such as HP Quality Center/Application lifecycle Management and Jira in order to ensure applications, products and/or releases are in compliance with Bank standards.
- Provides mentorship to others as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in white and black box, end-to-end, integration, API / service-contract, unit, web app, and regression testing; test plan generation, documentation, problem solving/analysis, troubleshooting complex issues, and bug/defect tracking and reporting
- 5+ years’ experience using, administering, and testing Salesforce core (Force.com) applications
- 3+ years’ domain knowledge & previous experience with Banking and Financial services - commercial banking / lending a plus
- 3+ years’ experience working with multiple test frameworks (Selenium, Provar, etc.), and have well-informed opinions on their strengths and weaknesses.
- 3+ years’ coding (as an SDET - bonus) preferably APEX, VisualForce, SOSL/SOQL, Java, or Python. You can build test code as well as application code, and have experience doing both.
- Proficiency with object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- 3+ years’ experience working with and securing highly sensitive and private data in highly regulated environments
- Strong in STLC Core concepts, Test Strategy/Plan, Test Estimation
- Prior experience working within a DevOps model and working with Continuous Integration systems
- Experience working in Agile (specifically Scrum) methodologies
- Good understanding of TDD and its application
- Understanding / testing experience in XML / REST APIs
- Experience with nCino, nCino certification(s)
- SalesForce certification(s) admin / developer
- CASB DLP (encryption) testing experience
Bachelor' s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Passionate about technology in the software development and testing space
- Excellent written and verbal communicator. Clear, concise, and well-articulated.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and driven with a focus on delivering quality results
- Highly collaborative and relationship-oriented, an intrinsic optimist
- Customer focused and driven by accomplishment
- Agile, flexible, and wears many hats
- Detail oriented with a keen eye for quality