IT Project Manager IV
South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an IT Project Manager IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. Imagine yourself collaborating with an organization focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with severe or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions is one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four-plus years and over 95% repeat business.
Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success!
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Manager IV
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provides project management and business analysis for various applications requiring customer input using meeting facilitation to determine needs and develop solutions.
- Can concurrently manage 1 – 3 projects of diverse scope across functional areas.
- Manages projects using the corporate IT Project Management Methodology (PMM) lifecycle.
- Creates and/or assists with required project documentation practices such as user requirements, functional specifications and testing plans.
- Directs BSAs, Developers and SQA resources in the creation, testing and delivering of applications to support business requirements.
- Manage a project team of approximately 15 people.
- Manages project budgets of 1 million, scheduling, planning and contractor resource assignment and track vendor and resources’ performance including billing against budget and contract.
- Manage project statements of work (SOW), change requests, requests for proposal and other procurement activities in conjunction with IT planning teams as required.
- Effectively communicates to stakeholders in verbal and written form.
- Collaborates effectively with business, technical and validation resources, to ensure project delivery and on-going support of business services and applications.
- Interact and influence local and global teams and stakeholders.
- Report and interact with directors and executives.
- BS or BA degree in Business, Information Systems or engineering discipline.
- PMI PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- 7 years of project management experience.
- A professional focus on solution delivery and customer-service.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects with various scopes simultaneously.
- Ability to navigate between local and global teams, communicating and influencing accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to manage vendors, project teams and stakeholders at all levels, including directors and executives.
- Advanced ability with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, MS Project).
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk.
- Previous experience working in life sciences or drug development preferred.