1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16055
Bayside Solutions is seeking an IT Project Manager III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
IT Project Manager III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Planning early stage project efforts; specifically, requirements gathering methods based on user community work style, requirements assessment and scoping, and project initiation and funding
- Supporting the successful implementation of technical solutions by providing business process analysis design, strategic vision, best practice research, detailed requirements definition alignment, user-centric functional design, vendor evaluations, systems assessments, and user acceptance testing facilitation.
- The ability to lead small to medium sized projects in accordance with IT project management methodologies
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, and risks
- Analyzing, documenting, and advising on current and future business process models
- Analyzing and documenting task models that accurately represent a cross-section of a particular end-user community
- Planning and facilitating workshops and end-user working sessions intended to surface requirements and validate designs
- Analyzing and documenting high-level requirements (scope)
- Analyzing and documenting detailed functional requirements and business rules (use cases)
- Analyzing and documenting data requirements (from business needs perspective)
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in Information Systems or engineering discipline
- PMI PMP certification or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years business systems analysis and support experience with various types of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies in an enterprise IT environment
- Must have excellent knowledge of healthcare interoperability standards includes DICOM, and HL7
- Proven project management experience
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work in ambiguity
- Advanced English language skills, including Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking
- Demonstrated focus on customer service, team development and on-time delivery
- Ability to rapidly understand business requirements and communicate business expectations to cross-functional technology development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas
- Facilitate and/or support customers in UAT planning and execution
- Drive resolution of business or systems issues.