350 DNA Way
South San Francisco,
Job Number: 15258
Bayside Solutions is seeking an IT Project Manager III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
IT Project Manager III:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Concurrently manage multiple projects of diverse scope across functional areas.
- Manage and deliver projects using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Manage project budgets, scheduling, planning and contractor resource assignment and track vendor and consultant performance including billing against budget and contract.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and User Experience Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, and risks.
- Manage compliance documentation processes and systems for PHC and business partners.
- Characterize for compliance purposes as-built and vendor provided business solutions that may involve automated systems and/or modifications to business processes.
- Provide expertise in documenting the deployment of systems and/or processes.
- Perform a key role – as part of a project team in delivery of solutions that are cost effective, sustainable, and meet business requirements.
- Be accountable for documentation, which may include, but is not limited to:
- System Risk Assessments.
- Data Classification Reports
- User Requirements
- Validation Plans
- Validation Reports
- Validation Registries
- Requirements Traceability Matrices
- Test Plans
- Test Reports
- Functional and/or technical specifications
- Data and process flow diagrams
- Training documentation and/or work instructions
- Other Computer System Validation documents and related systems
- Depending on the application configure system settings and/or options.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding enhancement/improvement of current solutions and implementation of new solutions – both systems and processes.
- Facilitate and/or support customers in UAT planning and execution.
- Participate in and advise roadmap discussions; be a key member of vendor assessment teams.
- Drive resolution of business or systems issues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Business, Science, or Computer Science preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience as an IT business systems analyst and a demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience and understanding of application development methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Proven skills in relationship building, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas.
- Experience with and understanding of any of the following areas a plus:
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech Good Clinical Practice (GCP) environment.
- Business processes around financial controls and portfolio management of large scale engineering capital projects.
- Computer systems validation.