IT Project Manager (MDM)
2578 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583
ROLE: IT Project Manager (MDM)
LOCATIONS: Dublin CA
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager with strong MDM experience to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
- Bachelor’ s degree with PMP or PMI certification and 10 years’ Project Management experience required.
- 5 years’ MDM Project Management and 3 years’ project delivery experience managing large or complex MDM/Data projects as a Project Manager
- Working knowledge of MDM and Data Quality software - Informatica MDM or Informatica Data Quality a plus
- Banking experience is a huge plus.