IT Project Coordinator I
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
IT Project Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Looking for an IT resource, that is a Project coordinator with Technical skills to support Global infrastructure projects. The program aims to implement enterprise wide identity and access management solutions to replace existing solutions.
- Responsible for Project communications, task tracking with other teams, attendance at meetings including some early morning calls with European based teams
- Responsible to track and follow up with impact analysis, testing, feedback consolidation, project plan preparation & implementation
- Work closely with the Global Infrastructure team, IT, and Informatics teams
- Responsible for Creation of documentation that follows IT Project Management Methodology process, such as, Solution Architecture, Test Plan, UAT status, Test Summary Report, Deployment Plan, Operational Support Plan
- Responsible for attending and managing deployment/release meetings (occasionally over weeknights/weekends are expected)
- The person will also be responsible for participating in production support/ incident war room calls.
- The person will be responsible to represent teams with client help desk to initiate, follow up and resolve incidents related to project deployments
- The person will be responsible to work extensively with ServiceNow to manage ITSM processes and create custom reports as required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
- 6+ years of professional IT experience running high performing environments in multiple technical and business domains.
- Good experience with Project management tools such as Jira, Smartsheet is required.
- IT service management experience is a must. ITIL certification will be an advantage.
- ServiceNow expertise in setting up ITSM processes and setting up CMDB experience is preferred.
- Implementing and supporting mission-critical production systems.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal & communication skills are must. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written. Excellent English skills.
- Must be self-starter with passion for continuous self-improvement
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a big plus
- Tableau experience will be an advantage along with experience in Identity access management and understanding of security concepts such as LDAP, SSO, AD, etc.