2500 Grant Rd. Mountain View, CA 94040 | Direct Hire
Industry: Health Care
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Duration: Direct Hire / FTE
Interview Process: Phone, then onsite.
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we' ve built our company around a single concept - relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We' re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
We are looking for a talented IT Manager to oversee all business and clinical applications used at Pathways, and has various direct reports that provide support to the outsourced account of Pathways Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty.
- Plays an instrumental role in the relationship to Pathways Home Health, Hospice, & Private Duty which includes but is not limited to the following accountabilities: develop and maintain an IT Pathways strategic plan, participate in required Executive Operations Committees, chair the IT Steering Committee, assist in the development and maintenance of the annual IT expense and operational budgets, assist with IT related decision-making responsibilities, develop and maintain IT related documentation for hardware and software systems, IT related policies and procedures, and technology related workflow processes.
- Make sure helpdesk support tickets are addressed as per incident management guidelines.
- Follows established hardware and software approval processes with a matrixed reporting relationship to the Pathways CFO/CAO.
- Oversees program management for all IT-related projects that support the Pathways enterprise and identifies solutions to resolve a need identified by Pathways executive staff.
- Demonstrates effective vendor management expertise and negotiates pricing of IT related hardware, software, and services including annual/monthly recurring costs.
- Responsible for and provides strategic leadership, and operational direction to all IT staff that supports the Pathways Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty account.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, evaluation, and training for each dedicated IT support position to Pathways.
- Works closely with our client HR department on any related events that involve IT staff personnel.
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 6+ years of management experience in Information Technology within healthcare or other 24/7 high-availability environment
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Windows environments
- Good understanding knowledge of server hardware and related configuration and management software
- Prior experience working in Healthcare environment
- Good understanding of a broad range of IT-related services and systems, specifically related to the business and clinical sides of an IT Healthcare environment.