IT Manager II: Technology Solution Architecture
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
IT Manager II (Technology Solution Architecture)
Location: Dublin, CA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure accuracy of financial deliverers such as Bill of Materials, quotes, SOW’ s and adherence of architecture deliverables to Company' s standards and project requirements.
- Partner with peers to gain alignment on new technology standards, understand technology impacts to upcoming projects and changes in strategies for their relevant areas.
- Participate in the development of the technology roadmap that aligns with the strategic objectives of particular business units and the various technology groups.
- Support the architecture deliverables and milestones for projects as part of the systems development lifecycle.
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of technology solution architects that cover various technology disciplines such as networking, storage, systems or other infrastructure technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team of solution or enterprise architects.
- Experience with Citrix VDI platforms and technologies
- Experience with major Operation System platforms including Windows server and desktop technologies, UNIX/Linux/Solaris, and virtualization platforms such as VMWare
- Experience with large enterprise networking technologies and concepts including routing, switching, firewalls, load balancing
- Strong background in infrastructure technologies
- Experience with Enterprise storage and backup platforms and technologies
- Experience sizing infrastructure components to meet various application requirements including high availability considerations, disaster recovery needs, security requirements and operational requirements