IT Manager 1: Host Security
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568 | Direct Hire
ROLE: IT Security Manager – HOST
LOCATIONS: Dublin CA
Primary Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible to maintain company information security and compliance standards by developing plans adhering to company infrastructure security requirements.
- Resolve any security issues escalated that could affect project deliverables.
- Maintain Vendor relation and also assist in managing multi-million dollar budget.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for prioritizing, coordinating and managing project delivery with different IT Teams ranging from Analysts to Architects and everyone in between.
- Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive IT experience.
- 3+ years in a leadership position of security related staff/projects.
- Project management experience and ability to manage staff remotely, across multiple time zones.
- Experience in resolving conflicts and handling critical situation, negotiating solutions, and driving projects to completion.
Nice to have
- Expert knowledge of Host security and Endpoint Security concepts, to include general trends and processes industry wide.
- Must be able to deliver specific technologies to ensure endpoint systems are secure. These systems consist of mobile device management (MDM) security, anti-malware, advanced threat detection, security incident & event management (SIEM) and behavior analytics.
- Expertise in building host security infrastructure, designing and architecting.
- Detailed knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies, designs, products, and services. This includes operating systems, databases, networking protocols, encryption, and other technologies.