IT Applications Analyst (Store System)
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568 | Direct Hire
Role: IT App Analyst in Store Systems
Location: Dublin CA
The IT App Analyst is responsible for application support as well as applying new or existing technologies and solutions to solve business needs. A successful candidate may serve as a functional and/or technical expert in one or more disciplines.
Primary Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage technical staff that support current production systems as well as the creation of new systems
- Assess technical designs, develop alternatives, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with other IT and business teams, to maintain punctual and successful issue resolution.
- Prepare estimates of technical project components.
- Develop project plans covering the entire systems development life cycle.
- Design, code, integrate, and implement solutions.
- Participate in projects throughout the entire SDLC; create timely / thorough status reports and leading status meetings to maintain the following
- Accurately defined requirements
- Purchased, designed or coded systems meet requirements, and execute efficiently
- System interfaces are successfully coded, designed and tested
- Full cycle test and training plans are designed and executed appropriately
- Calculate, track, and balance all financial responsibilities per project/task
- All required system and user documentation is created accurately
- Accurate system and user documentation
- Successful and timely completion of all projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in supporting IT systems.
- Bachelor’ s degree (required) or Master’ s degree (nice to have) in a STEM related field
- Analyzing and correcting system functionality problems
- Ensuring the related fixes and/or enhancements are tested successfully (by IT and by key users)
- Ensuring all support activities are executed on time and under budget
- Identify alternative methods of application, performance and stability improvement
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems
- Working experience with relational databases – specifically Microsoft SQL
- Programming experience with computer languages such as SQL, PL/SQL, and Pro C