IP Docket Legal Assistant
770 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking an IP Docket Legal Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
IP Docket Legal Assistant:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The daily duties of the IP Docket Clerk will focus on the review and extraction of information from correspondence via email into the docketing software on a daily basis.
- Docketing both foreign and domestic information.
- Extensive data entry of invoices into monthly budget using excel.
- Extensive filing of all correspondence into case files to keep cases maintained properly.
- Printing, scanning, converting documents into .pdf files.
- Creating and labeling new case files.
- Update monthly summaries and IP lists.
- Generate weekly dockets for attorneys in a timely fashion.
- A plus to have a Notary Commission to help notarize legal assignments and declarations.
- Work on additional projects as needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience and High School Diploma Required.
- Must have docketing experience using Pattsy docketing software is a plus but not required but willing to train right individual.
- Docketing both foreign and domestic.
- Strong word processing skills and comfortable utilizing Microsoft Outlook (email system), Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and .pdf editing software.
- Strong communication skills and flexibility is required as you may be pulled to work on urgent tasks at a given moment.
- Must be both a team player and an independent worker as well as multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail like double checking entries correctly is required as well as the ability to follow directions and procedures.