Human Resources Admin
171 Oyster Point Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080
The HR Admin provides assistance and administrative support to the HR/Recruiting team. The Admin assists recruiting staff with coordinating candidate interviews and travel, maintaining job postings, and tracking candidate activities. In addition, this role will provide general support. The ideal candidate will thrive in a service and support role, is highly detail oriented, and eager to provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Provide daily support for Human Resources team
- Scheduling interviews; managing onsite interview logistics; scheduling changes; preparing candidate interview documents; tracking and managing candidate schedules; and confirming interviews with interviewees and candidate
- Assists with managing candidate activity in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Assists with posting and maintaining jobs on company website and job boards
- Responsible HR contracts administration duties
- Demonstrates professionalism in the workplace
- At least 2 years general administrative support and recruiting assistance experience
- Previous human resources experience
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong and friendly team player