Health Services Systems Analyst II (Tapestry)
50 Douglas Drive Martinez, CA 94553 | Contract-to-Hire
Location: Concord, CA
Duration: 6 Month, Contract to Hire
As a Systems Analyst you can make an impact supporting user needs on our client’ s Epic Module-Tapestry. With previous experience in health care information systems, you will be dedicated to optimizing daily functions and workflow which Tapestry has to offer.
- Partner with end users to extract, document and optimize data flow.
- Implement hospital systems, new benefit plan build, enhance features, and support applications and databases.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for Epic Module-Tapestry, driving decisions when most stakeholders are unsure of their needs.
- Lead application team in major complex projects and concurrent projects in parallel.
- Managed Care (Health Plan) business operations / work flow experience.
- Monitor processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting.
- Work with teams to build 837 Professional and Institutional Claims batch definitions.
- Administer and update Tapestry contracts with new rates and rules.
- Maintain and work on provider, contract, vendor and place of service build.
- Oversee Benefits Engine module and keep module up to date.
- Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports.
- Analyze and resolve problems within production application.
- Participate in testing and workflow validation efforts.
- Bachelor' s degree with a major in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Healthcare Administration, Health Sciences, or a closely related field.
- 3 years+ of system analysis experience.
- 2 years+ in a health care information systems environment.
- Previous experience with Medicaid (Medi-Cal) & Medicare health plans.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Previous experience working with Epic Modules
- Certifications in Epic, Tapestry Core, Tapestry AP Claims, and Tapestry Benefits Engine