315 Bonair Siding Standford, CA 94305
Bayside Solutions is seeking an HVAC TECHNICIAN to be part of our Client’ s team in the Palo Alto area. This is an opportunity to work with one of the world’ s premier research institutions. They seek people committed to excellence and driven to make the world a better place. If this sounds like you, you’ ve come to the right place.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
• Responsible for servicing all HVAC products on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customers locations.
• Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications as need or requested by customers.
• Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
• Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• 5 - 10 years related experience and/or training or 2 years of technical school with a certificate in Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning
• HVAC knowledge
• Mathematical Skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills at technical and professional level
• Ability to communicate with people of all levels
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Attentive to detail
• Microsoft Application Knowledge
• Ability to work with Team and Individually