171 Oyster Point Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, HR Coordinator to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco Area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company dedicated to developing novel therapeutics to treat undertreated blood-based disorders.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Responsible for handling staffing activities in support of the recruiting. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a quick learner with the ability to master new tasks quickly.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide daily support for Human Resources
- Assist with contracts administration duties.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Creates a warm, positive, and welcoming environment for candidates.
- Manage special projects/assignments as needed.
- BS/BA degree is preferred.
- Previous Biotech/Pharma industry experience a plus.
- 2 years previous HR coordinator experience, highly desired.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Works with a high sense of urgency.
- Able to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment with competing demands and still deliver on deadlines.
- Extremely dependable, responsible, organized and able to manage competing priorities.
- Thrives in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Strong and friendly team player.
- Eager to grow and learn.