3545 N 1st St San Jose, CA 95134
Bayside Solutions is seeking a HR Coordinator to be part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco South Bay Area. This is a great opportunity for entry level candidates to be a part of a next generation sequencing organization.
Our partner’ s culture is a life sciences company that has developed and commercialized a DNA sequencing platform for human genome sequencing and analysis.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
As a member of Human Resources, you will be responsible for helping support hiring for the company and other affiliated companies in US. This position is a full cycle recruitment role handling all aspects of recruiting from sourcing to offer negotiations. The successful recruiter will be able to navigate and problem solve within the complex relationships of several business units within US. The recruiter will also be innovative in seeking management, professional and university candidates and utilize their expertise and networking skills to support successful talent searches.
- An opportunity to join a genomics sequencing organization.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the recruiting strategy and plans to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Take initiative to provide innovative solutions to challenges and ensure timeliness and efficiency throughout the search.
- Handle all recruiting aspects including sourcing candidates, job postings, scheduling interviews, leading post interview discussions, managing candidate communications and expectations and negotiating offers.
- Maintain company career page such as Linked in and other media relates to job posting.
- Recruit using a variety of techniques including social networking such as Linked In, professional associations, university recruiting, industry events, job boards and employee referrals.
- Understand each business unit’ s policies and procedures in the recruitment process.
- Perform other work related duties, as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree with a strong performance track record of at least 5 years of HR and/or recruiting experience, preferably in the life sciences industry. University recruiting experience in the U.S. strongly preferred.
- Strong skills in arranging, maintaining, and using web based recruiting sites.
- Knowledge of web-based applicant tracking systems (Taleo, etc.)
- Expert skills in interviewing to quickly and accurately assessing candidate’ s experience and range of knowledge, skills and level of competence.
- Demonstrated proficiency of understanding cultures and establishing relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong business acumen, partnership and communication skills.
- Ability to ramp up quickly about hiring needs, relevant markets and challenges to attracting talent.
- Ability to quickly acquire strong knowledge of the recruiting policy, procedures and systems for each business unit.
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, ability to proactively and effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and calendaring/email systems.
- 15% travel required