4300 Hacienda Dr Pleasanton, CA 94588
Bayside Solutions is seeking a HR Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Support the Talent & Organization Development group across all Molecular Solutions locations
- Invoice payments, supply ordering, and budget support
- Course, workshop, and T&OD event logistics (catering, scheduling, room set-up, invitation, follow-up messages, etc.)
- Project coordination for T&OD initiatives
- Vendor management (guest training providers, printing services, etc.)
- Website and online registration management
- Quarterly team dashboard
- Other duties as assigned
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Some experience in HRIS/HCM (Workday preferred) systems
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Results driven with ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations in a collaborative/inclusive fashion.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.