1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16371
Bayside Solutions is seeking a HR Coordinator I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
HR Coordinator I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Retrieve HR documentation from eArchive system of record. Saving documents to shared repository for compliance manager review. Track progress and provide status to manager.
- Responsible for collecting documentation at New Hire Orientation on Monday mornings with teammates, and uploading I-9 identity documents
- Review and submit candidate expense reimbursements and retain in a database to ensure retention compliance;
- Verify eligibility of employee referrals program and submit payment requests to payroll;
- Submit daily relocation pre-decision reports to Talent Mobility team
- Process and audit weekly new hire log;
- Miscellaneous projects as needed
Summary of Qualifications:
- High school diploma required
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to sit at computer for long periods of time.
- Must display quality as well as quantity and deal with large volumes.
- Must be computer literate and have experience with MS Word, Excel and gMail.
- Previous database experience with Taleo and SAP is a plus. Data Entry experience is a must.
- Must be flexible and aware that responsibilities and requests can vary and change at a moment' s notice.
- Must be a team player used to working in a fast paced, high volume, high customer service driven department.