GxP Compliance, Pharmaceuticals
750 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a GXP Compliance, Pharmaceuticals to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
GXP Compliance, Pharmaceuticals
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support cGxP regulatory compliance programs.
- Design, develop and implement programs to assure compliance with corporate policies and regulatory agencies.
- Manage compliance metrics and complete assigned projects to enhance compliance.
- Use specific IT systems to generate reports and supporting health authority inspections.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in GxP Compliance.
- Pharmaceutical experience is highly preferred.
- Experience or participation in project management
- Experience with using and running reports from database systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal (critical thinking, desire to learn), planning, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and orally, across different geographies and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in use of Quality Tools such as benchmarking, gap analysis, pareto analysis, fish- bone diagrams, and process mapping for fact based decisions making is desirable.