Global Studies Associate
455 E Grand Ave., SSF44 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Global Studies Manager to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Global Studies Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with members of the SMT involved in running clinical studies Assists the GSM with effective communication and information sharing within the SMT and with external partners
- General project support Provides the SMT with guidance and know how to support the effective use of system functionality and reports to ensure consistency across SMTs
- Work in both US & ex-US in-sourced (CCO) & outsourced (CRO) study teams
- Distinguishing requirements of the role:
- Comfortable working across different cultures & time zones, and with internal & CRO / vendor colleagues
- High level of proficiency in written & oral communication abilities
- Will be assigned ≥ 5 clinical trials Works with study vendors & systems expert
- Prioritizes and multitasks to ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Self-motivated and displays initiative (resourceful) - for instance to move actions forward without the need for continual supervision
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Willingness to Work on Site Mon – Fri, 8 hr day with remote working opportunity may be considered per department policy.
- Flexibility to participate in early morning TCs.
- “ Hit the ground running” Perform duties with little oversight from manager.
- Willingness to complete on-line & instructor-led training: SOP / Healthcare Compliance.