Global Studies Associate
455 E Grand Ave., SSF44 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Global Studies Associate to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Global Studies Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with members of the SMT involved in running clinical studies.
- Assists the GSM with effective communication and information sharing within the SMT and with external partners General project support.
- Provides the SMT with guidance and knows how to support the effective use of system functionality and reports to ensure consistency across SMTs Work in both US & ex-US in-sourced (CCO) & outsourced (CRO) study teams.
- Will be assigned ≥ 5 clinical trials Works with study vendors & systems expert.
- Willingness to work on Site Mon – Fri, 8 hr days - remote working opportunity may be considered per department policy.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree or higher level of education is required.
- Flexibility to participate in early morning TCs.
- Candidate displays initiative and resourcefulness to move actions forward without the need for continual supervision.
- Comfortable working across different cultures & time zones, and with internal, CRO & vendor colleagues.
- Willingness to complete on-line & instructor-led training: SOP / Healthcare Compliance.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multitasks to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- High level of proficiency in written & oral communication abilities.
- Ability to perform duties with little oversight from a manager.
- The successful candidate is self-motivated and can hit the ground running.