GRACE Deployment Manager
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a GRACE Deployment Manager to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnology company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
GRACE Deployment Manager
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- GRACE is the new client contract management system built on SAP CLM functionality. The Procurement Process Projects manage the end to end deployment of the client’ s cross-divisional systems from sourcing to invoice payment. Within this, the JCMI (Joint Contract Management Implementation) is a joint system development project between Pharma, DIA and Group Legal which has developed and is deploying the GRACE system to client’ s functions and affiliates globally.This role is a key member of the JCMI This assignment is an exciting opportunity to work globally and cross-functionally to deploy a key component of the end to end procurement process.
- Deployment Team reporting to the JCMI Pharma Deployment Team Lead.
- Responsible for the execution of site and group specific GRACE system deployments.
- Individual deployment scope may include: repository, authoring and approval, transmission to SRM/Purchasing System and contract request, and may be in conjunction with Requisition to Receipt (SAP SRM) deployments or be GRACE-only deployments.
- Lead for all aspects of site or group deployments including; project planning, project management, site/group process alignment, system configuration, data migration, change management and training, with support from contracting team Subject Matter Experts.
- Key contracting contact working with Site or Group Lead.
- Ensure deployment project, and implemented processes are integrated with other Pharma Procurement Process Projects: master data, request to receipt, invoice to pay, eSourcing, and analytics and reporting.
- Professional Degree preferred (J.D., M.D., D.D.S. or Pharm. D.)
- Strong knowledge of contracting processes, preferably at the client across functions and sites.
- Ability to quickly fill global knowledge gaps.
- Knowledge of SAP CLM or in-system contract authoring preferred.
- Must be flexible to travel 10-20%.
- Knowledge of end to end source to pay process, and how all the sub-processes are interconnected, including: sourcing, eCatalogs, requisitioning, business approvals (DOA), purchase orders, goods receipt or service verification, invoicing, reporting and master data.
- Familiarity with end to end source to pay systems (SAP or others.)
- Experience leading system implementation projects.
- Good project management and communication skills, comfortable speaking with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences in global environment.
- Collaborative team player, that is able to assess and evaluate the business impact of standardization versus group specific processes and balance with the large picture of the end-to-end S2P process.
- Skilled process/system trainer and/or training developer
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to independently make decisions and drive for results.
- Knowledge of the current client processes globally preferred.